Thursday, December 11, 2008

This week..Happy Birthday me and Olivia-Ryan is 4 months?? wow!

It's me ...thinking about all the uploads i want to do ..just one at a time...ha!
Olivia-Ryan is 4 months old today..she has been putting her clothes in her mouth and rattle type things and found her toes last week..so fun! We fall in love with her each and everyday and say what a precious blessing she is. Isaac is teething something hard lately..molars..seriously..when does this stuff end???
anyway...that's most of the reason i am not up to writing during nap time or at night b/c the effort it takes after a boy who is teething all over again....Lord help me..healthy and thankful though.

I celebrated my 34th birthday Sunday the 7th by : having all meals fixed, cooked for me, worked with precious babies at the Dream Center for nurseries,came home to flowers in 3 different rooms..lilies my fav!! a Elmo balloon greeting me on the porch!! so cute and homemade birthday cake decorated by daddy and Isaac...oh! also went to see 4 Christmases with Jessica at the new Cinnabare theather in Mt. Pleasant. more pictures later. Good night for now!

oh! just went to Isaac's first Christmas program at his school so cute. Isaac's class waved as part of the program..next year he will sing...can't wait. We had a nice reception and hung out with La-La Brace (grandma brace), the Page Family and the Ishie family.

2 comments:

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Happy Birthday!!!! It sounded like your family really made you feel special... I mean, a 2 year old helping bake Mama a b-day cake, that's pretty impressive! :) And happy 4-month to Olivia too, she and Isaac are so precious in the picture above (together). What a sweet bro & sis....

You are too sweet to offer to bring dinner. I am SO over cooking (thank God that Guillermo is such a good & willing cook) or else we'd be eating a lot of cereal for dinner! Ha. We would Love dinner and we pretty much eat anything (true fat kids here! Lol). But honestly, this is such a crazy time of year and you have your hands full with 2 "babies".... so if that ends up being too much,I totally understand!! :) Just please pray this baby comes soon!! Cause I'm SO ready to have him! Hope to see you soon........

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!! I'm really bad at remembering them but It's part of my new years resolution to get better at that :).

Olivia is SO cute! She's taking a sippy already??! that's awesome! I tried with isa and she was like, "what in the world are you trying to put in my mouth??!" too funny.