Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We're back and on a mission....

Hi there Bloggers, friends and family:
It's official......We are all 90% better from our bad colds, sinus infections, and for isaac a ear infection too..oh...you didn't know this? yes...I had taken a short sabaticle from the blog to get ready for travelling over Christmas to my folks house in NC Dec. 26th-5th of January..since then we have all battled and I mean battled this stuff! All of our pictures our on the camera to upload (everytime I go to upload our computer messes up)anyway...the others our saved on a hard drive somewhere I can't find..
I will post some last years Christmas pictures for now so you can see just how much little man isaac has changed...ok..well we are having some major technical difficulties with our computer for now...again we are on a mission for me to keep up better with this blog and stay balanced in 2009 in all areas amen! Lastly...you won't believe how much Olivia-Ryan and Isaac have grown up even in a month...dang it..wish the photos would work uploading...good bye for now..not too long though! I have tried to leave comments on most of my friends blogs..and it won't let me so know that I Love keeping up with each of you all. Blessings!!

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

What is wrong with your computer...I want pictures! I have brought the Alphie Thomas the Train machine for weeks now to church...remember, Thomas stole it like 4 months ago??? Anyway, I am glad to hear you all are feeling better. We need to get together soon.

Crystal said...

I'm glad you are back! I've missed you! :)