Tuesday, April 1, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!





Hello All- Well....we went to our 20 week appt. today and from the title and the color of font...umm little sweet Olivia-Ryan Renee Brace is doing just great! Everything is very normal and fine...after every little thing I kept saying thank you Lord..thank you Lord with tears in my eyes..Chris is already talking about what girl..oh wow...what about walking her down the isle on her wedding day..way deep...can't wait to hear that speech.
Too cute! After finding out we called our families and texted most of you. My mom and sister-in-law are especially excited b/c this is the first baby girl to our family..with 4 other boy cousins..and I(kristen) am the only girl on my dad's side with 3 boy cousins..one girl cousin on my mom's side and then Chris has 2 younger brothers...here we come pink...ha!


would love some girl advice...already know we are looking into some drama at times...and emotional. very thankful for our gift..when i got home Isaac was wearing his big brother shirt and I showed him the baby picture and he said and pointed to the picture..baby..momma...praying for a gentle big brother.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Was it a 3D sonogram? Looks so real and close up! YEAH...God is so good!!!

Christie said...

Yey! I am so excited! CONGRATS! I can't wait for Olivia-Ryan to meet the world and to see what God has planned for her life. Love you lots!

The Brace Family said...

thank you friends! what it means to me for you to blog and write sweet messages..thanks be to our Lord ...the Earth is filled with His glory!!

Unknown said...

I knew it!!! Yay, congrats! :)

Heather Plis said...

hooray hooray! praise God for healthy babies! I am so exited for you. girls are a joy...you can share with me your knowledge and experience with your sweet boy Isaac as he grows and I'll do my best to share whatever you'd like to know that I've learned along the way with Haley! Then as the opposite sex grows up maybe we'll have some clue as to what is going on?? Best of all I know that the Lord will prepare both of us! We can count on that! lots of love, Heather :)