Monday, April 7, 2008

Summer, Summer Summertime..oh Summertime...

Time to sit back and unwind...a song from the past that rang through my head this weekend. Chris, Isaac and I had a very productive weekend. Saturday am I woke up and made some homemade quiche, then childhood fav. chef-borardee pizza and some pork chops for dinner. I love to cook!! It is therapeutic for me. Anyone have any must have recipes please let me know. Isaac went potty this weekend..yes Saturday night while I was cleaning the kitchen he came in and said...Momma Momma..showed me the empty potty. Chris said he tinkled just a little!! so excited..also he stepped out of his pack-n-play Saturday am while Chris and I were getting cleaning up laundry in our room..he walks around the corner..did all this very quietly. Chris stated that he put too big of toys in the pack-n-play..Isaac rolled all of them up in the mat and stepped over...too smart for his own good.
Overall we had a great weekend! Saturday most of the day was doing yard work. Very thankful that is done for awhile.

Blessings!
Today Monday..Isaac had a pretty rough day while waking at 6am and not back to sleep. He did nap ok but was up from 2pm til 7:15pm..please sleep well...as I close...mommy and daddy pray! amen.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

He is so smart!! I love the potty story and the escaping the packnplay story!