Wednesday, May 7, 2008

On the Road again to NC for Mother's Day

I don't really have any pictures on our drive up there but it was very pleasant and Isaac did great..best ever for over 4 hours. My folks live in High Point, NC and my grandfather "Pop" is still very alive at 91 years old and is visiting with my folks for 2 weeks from Michigan where he lives in a Home there (also where my mom grew up).
Chris and I wanted to spend some time with him and have him meet little man Isaac..they did very well together!!
Below are some highlights of our trip on May 8-13th. As I write this we are home and ALL better now! Thank the Lord!
My dad as you can see did not make any of the kodak moments and was at Bridgewater College for their graduation Mother's Day...we got to visit with him right when we arrived and on Monday evening for dinner and fun! love to you and mom! soo glad you all are enjoying the blog! soo fun!

No comments: