Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Portraits of the kids...
















Well, I know it has been a long time since these hands got to typing in the blog and then I decided I'm not going to beat myself up to have the perfect blog but at least 3 times a month or more if big things happen. While my parents were visiting this past weekend we decided to take the kids to get their pictures done at Portrait Innovations or the beach and we tried both places...Portrait Innovations def. won this race.










Olivia-Ryan is 8 months here and Isaac is about 35 months old...both of the kids will be getting a little older this Monday the 11th of May. We had a great time doing pictures and the kids did great..even with a 3pm appt.. (nap time)..only time avail...so we put them down early and wow what a gift to have good behavior and well napped.

No comments: