Saturday, April 18, 2009

Visiting Nan and Papa Bill and others in NC...

We had a great visit with Nana and Papa Bill this Spring. My great-grandpa visited us from Michigan he is I think 93 years old and looks great! Several times we were able to get together with my brother and his family. Chris was not able to make the trip due to work but that's ok b/c we are thankful for the jobs he has going on right now.

My mom's sister Donna and Larry also came to visit from GA. and we have a nice time seeing them. Donna had not seen Isaac since he was about 5 months old and had not met the little lady yet. We are excited to be visiting Aunt Donna again this summer for a few days in St. Augustine with Nana and myself...yes I did drive about 5 hours with both kids and just me..wasn't that bad. seems easier with two than with one...they keep each other company.






Isaac and Eli enjoying the great bubble makes..all ages love this thing!




No comments: