Friday, March 28, 2008

Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday






Tuesday- Isaac and I didn't do a whole lot..grandma and Isaac had fun together while I went to tutor. After tutoring Grandma stayed for some lasagna..one of the best I think I was able to make..Barilla? homemade flat, no bake noodles...on the box..soo yummy a 4 layer one!!

Wednesday- all the pictures are from Isaac at our friends Easter Egg hunt..all the younger kids got to get the little blue eggs with goldfish and teddy grahams in them. Isaac also got to pet live little baby chicks. One of the farms here locally will let you bring home baby chicks for I think two weeks to take care of etc..way fun!! Isaac did grab one by it's neck in the beginning..thankfully didn't kill him..then he got very gentle..Lord help me!! after his nap we did some finger painting..I must have felt really good that day with all this energy and patience.it has caught up with me the past two days.

Thursday- in the afternoon the girls (neighbors) came over and we played in the backyard..soo thankful for it!! I got to babysit also for the first time in a long time...please sign me up for you and your hubby to have a date night..i would love to help out!!


Today, Friday is low key day..we all didn't sleep too well..Chris has a neck spasm and it not feeling too well...hopefully the pain will be gone very soon. love to all!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

What a great experience!!