Monday, March 10, 2008

Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Friday overall was a pretty rough teething day for Isaac. Chris did get to come home a little early so I could get ready for a show that night. The weather Friday was very hard rain and wind. Saturday am went all did a devotion together. Around 10:30am we started to head out for a wedding reception/party and Chris noticed one of my car tires was totally flat...I heard something pop I think Thursday coming home from play group..and the Lord spared me and took care of me!
We had a great time and Milo and Maria's wedding shower..good ol'soul food. After that Chris and Isaac dropped me off at Marianne's home and we got to have some girl time for about 3 hours..much needed and loved it! Saturday night we rested and hung out...Isaac was getting stuffy and a runny nose..we didn't chance it Sunday am..we watched church online.
Sunday afternoon Darrell and Ashley came over to visit and Ashley is in Cosmotology School in Goose Creek and got some practice on Chris's hair..Ashley is very gifted in hair and if any of you ever need your hair trimmed or cut or other she is available during school hours..i want to help her get an award for the most clients coming in for her!!!pass the word and let me know if you are interested.
Sunday evening our sweet friends the Windham's came over for a cook out!! soo fun! I had Sterling in First grade and her mom and I have just become great friends..we love that family..i did forget my camera to take pictures...they have Sterling (9), Andrew (7) and Ashley (4)...what a great visit we had!! Time change also got Isaac some and maybe some of the itty bitty brownie i gave him..or the skim milk..?? ran out of Whole milk..grocery run at 10:30pm...Lord help us! ha!

No comments: