Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How great is Our God....sing with me...


Today..well lately I have been thinking back to different things Isaac did when he was a baby and making sure I get them down to paper/blog then just in my mind and on this baby calender we have. Today 3/12 last year Isaac woke up and at breakfast for the first time said, Da-Da...how precious..soo cute! I also got breakfast in bed this time last year.

Memory lane:some other memories of Isaac's first year:

9/14/06-first day home from hospital

9/16-first baby-sitter (turned over in bed)--date night!!!

9/18-first Babywise small group

9/20-first doctor visit..Dr. Trayham

9/21- first outing and Isaac's great grandma passed away..grandma Leatherman.we think his angel now

9/22-first car trip to nc (41/2 hours)mommy pumped thanks to Penelope!!

9/24-thanking the Lord Grandma is in heaven.

9/30...Mommy and daddy's first kiss anniversary!!
he weighed in at 8 lbs. 8 oz. ---21 1/4 inches..when he was born on 9/11/06

that's all for September I have..more later for October...

you might get bored with this stuff..it's really for record keeping for our family etc.

No comments: