Monday, June 9, 2008

Gearing up for the Wedding!!

Hi there! Pictures to come as soon as I remember what has gone on the last few weeks. Nothing major just extreme heat for a prego mamma. I guess I have been a little dehydrated also because of the way I have been feeling. Today started off great as always..I do feel that Chris and I are connecting soooo well together--communication I guess. Chris is getting a whole bunch of Jesus time and that really helps both of us...the way we interact and appreciate each other. The past week I have wanted to sleep and do no much of anything. Feeling ok but not as great as before. OH!!!! Isaac and I got our wedding gear altered today....some photos of Isaac before we left with Christie and Caleb so kindly taking us...Isaac working on say CHEESE!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey! found a great encouraging blog that I thought you would enjoy--www.tulipgirl.com. lots of stuff for the preggos and parents alike :)