Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What a great helper Caleb is...

Yesterday and today Isaac and I watched Caleb for Mark and Christie. Christie finishes up school this week and we got to play with Caleb. Monday I decided to lay low and have the boys play and have a blast here at the house and Tuesday we ventured out the Children's Museum with Chris's mom ...only with her would i have taken both boys and me..prego!
We had a great time and hope to get back soon! Great investment for a membership!!
We saw 3 of our friends their Jennie and Jake, Brittan and her boys and Coach Chris with two girls I taught at PCA Mary-Catherine and Callie they will both be in 4th grade next year!! whew wee!!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

You are so sweet! And I can't agree more. I thank God he has blessed me with such a wonderful son!
Thanks again for saving Mark and I. YOU are a great friend! Love ya!