Monday, June 30, 2008

ok....potty training here we come...

Well.. I know I haven't blogged regularly lately...but I have to share this with you all. Isaac woke up this am at about 6:45am...fussing...cri---ouu..meaning crib out... (get me out) momma dadda..etc...well Chris goes in and gets me and says..come here we have a poopy incident..I just thought we would have it smeared on the walls etc...it wasn't that bad.....just a big pile in the corner of the crib..yes and i guess some of his crib stuff was around it so he moved it all to the other side of the crib sitting there..uh oh...oh no....naked 21 month old...his diaper just was wet....couldn't yell at him b/c we have been teaching this week after pee peeing in the potty to get mommy and dadda when he has to go..he tried....soo anyway off to the tons of shout and high....sanitize cleaning we go for almost 2 hours!!! It's done now just need to check in and put it in the dryer...FYI...toddler taking off clothes or diaper..try putting the diaper on backwards and or duct taping the diaper shut..already googled it just a few minutes ago...we will tell you more after the day progresses on where we are at! Isaac is becoming a big boy!! Praise the Lord the poop wasn't everywhere..he was almost scared of it..no pictures for this one!!!ha!!

4 comments:

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

I found you! Hooray! I knew right away because of Olivia Ryan's ultrasound. What a precious baby! Also, what a funny story about Isaac! Man.. somethings I look forward to getting to that stage and other things.. I just cringe. Thanks again for inviting us to lunch yesterday, it was great! I hope you have an awesome week!
Courtney

Jennie said...

ohh how funny! what a big boy! Im so impressed with him! and happy late anniversary! we miss you!

Crystal said...

that is hilarious! I can't believe how big he is getting!!

Unknown said...

What a funny story! I can't wait to go through potty training all over again, fun stuff eh?! haha. How are things? Not too long..:)