Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!! and only 8 more days...


pictures not uploaded yet but here are some from the end of july last year..family beach trip..as you can see we didn't make it this year..too big and well my folks came here instead..these are my parents and my brother and his wife and 3 boys.

Hi there!

So thankful Isaac is staying in the crib. Thanks for all your comments.

I have had a good weekend so far. Had playgroup here Thursday and didn't get pictures..ugh..all I could do was keep up with the kiddos. but fun! Teresa-Lydia and Catherine-Parker came..we had fun!

Sharing ideas for discipline, activities and just seeing how we are all doing...great visit! Friday Isaac and I took it easy and ate Ramen noodles. ha! had to get some fun pictures of him.capturing all the time I can with him..enjoying it very much!!

Tired but slept all evening on the couch..we will see how sleep goes tonight..the Lord is getting me ready for feeding schedule. wow!

oh! last min. we also went to visit Ellison and Thomas tonight for about an hour..the boys had fun while Chris, Jaime, Lee and I caught up.. so grateful for them..Ellison is a doll!! checking now to see if photos got uploaded by my wonderful hubby last night.....and looking over our huge spread sheet list of things to get done this week! Chris cleaned out the pantry today..soooooooooo great!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh look at what has happened in a year..so fun!

The Tylers said...

try not to stress these last few days...hard to do, but honestly try to enjoy them. If there is something I can do so you can check off an item on your list, let me know. Hugs and kisses!

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Hey Kristen! I just saved the two photos off Lee's blog and can email them to you if you would like, just send me your email address: solerc@ci.charleston.sc.us also- I can send you directions to saving the pics for yourself! Super easy!
I hope you have an awesome last week before Olivia Ryan is here!