Tuesday, August 26, 2008

more pictures....






We are having soo much fun..today was not too easy b/c Olivia-Ryan wanted to stay up all day long. I'm following a pattern now that she is like well most of the time clockwork too...eat, wake, sleep...yesterday couldn't get her up today exact opposite.so i'm guessing tomorrow will be a great day?? who knows!!

Starting to enjoy my husband again and my mom's help..I was soo mean, weird, hormonal etc for the past 2 weeks....so if you are going through this it does get better..most of the time..well this am..Isaac had taken his #2 diaper off during room time and got some in a little bit of everywhere I freaked out! I didn't get his hint right when he woke up...should have done potty time first thing like we've been doing...

3 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

Glad things seem to be getting easier. The transition to 2 is a tough one! She is just precious! Hope Chris is feeling better!

Jennie said...

so is isaac pottytrained?? wow!!

The Knight Family said...

She is way too cute...love how HUGE that little soothie paci looks against her tiny face :) Glad you are doing better!