Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Friday we are in our 2nd day home...

We are all doing very well...overall...very thankful. I am not even as sore as I was with Isaac after the first week. Today I even took a family walk with Chris, Isaac and Olivia-Ryan. The pictures from this week have been uploaded and will be placed on here later this weekend. Olivia-Ryan is feeding very well but when she is hungry...whew wee.....finally got that under control and wake her before she is Ravishing hungry. This week she has been wanting to nurse every 2 hours and just today we got to 2 1/2 hours.. I know it will come. I love it b/c mommy and all the gang get a break. Isaac is adjusting very well..you were right Lee. He is kissing her head and saying, baby sister...soo cute..Jennie you will love that part when Jake does that...almost there. My mom will be here for as long as we need her and then Chris will take more time off from work after she leaves. It was great having him home most of the week in the hospital and at home.
Good night for now and let the games begin...by the way..love that the Olympics are on now..great feeding tv to watch...seriously..we will make it through this weekend.
Are we up for vistors? yes starting next week. still sore and trying to figure stuff out but just text, call, email or facebook me. love to all!

4 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

congrats again!! She really is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! Be prepared for a growth spurt at 5-7 days, 3wks, 6 wks and on from there. Baby will want to nurse sometime as much as every 45 mins, totally normal at this stage of the game to build a good milk supply. We would love to drop dinner by for you guys. Just let us know what works:)

The Tylers said...

I am sooo glad that you guys seem to be doing well. Yes, nursing all night but so glad the Olympics are on to keep me company...Hey if you are up around 12, 3, and 6 am give me a call :) I may need to call the gotbeters because maybe that is Ellison's problem (growth spurt). Her initials are E.A.T for a reason. Much love sista...hang in there and let me know what you need.

Jennie said...

I am so glad Isaac is adjusting well!! I can't wait to see more pictures...she is just precious! Love the updates...will be calling you for advice! :)

The Knight Family said...

It's so good to hear that things are going well for you all. I'm sure it's a huge adjustment for everyone and it sounds like Isaac is doing GREAT! I bet you're so proud of him :) Keep up the good work milk-mama and can't wait to see more pics!