Friday, October 10, 2008

Fridays are library and pizza days...









Well we decided we would start some traditions...library day is Fridays at Daniel Island library and then on the way home we stop and get some dough to make homemade pizzas as a family! Isaac had a blast and helped put on all the toppings. I got to get out of the house last night and have some time for me...hit the mall to take back some stuff..picked up a decaf coffee and some biscotti..(my new crave)..picked up some noise makers..4 of them b/c the Lord knew i needed them for baby, and our friend Owen $10~~ that's it!! we got 4!! need them? they are on clearence in the home section upstairs at JcPenney. Then after the mall closed I headed to Barnes and Noble for some cook books and magazine looking!! love it! thanks hunny!! I needed it after that day....get me out of the house..rain, and lots of tears and misbehaving mommy's night out!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

what a good idea...i want to do this! where do you buy premade crust not cooked? you know me and cooking...

The Brace Family said...

at publix grocery store...it is soo fun..each week is different ingredients...trying to get to the farmers market here this afternoon..we will see...