Sunday, October 12, 2008

Can't stop cooking and baking.....




Since having babies I have such a sweet tooth now...I make cookies, brownies every week for Chris and I munch some. I have been getting the little packs of them to add 2 ingredients so Isaac can help me out in the kitchen on his level...he pulls up a chair and is talking alot!! He says...I help mommy make cookies. ..so cute! craving biscotti and it's so stinkin' expensive so oooo i decided Sunday afternoon part of my mommy therapy is cooking or baking..so baking it is...coconut biscotti and almont biscotti...some dipped in chocolate!! yummy!!! gotta have it!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

wish i was there to eat your yummy treats! i have such a sweet tooth now too (ok not that I didn't have one before!)

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Dang girl- you're quite talented! I can make brownies out of a box- am I talented too?? ;)

Crystal said...

that stuff looks so good!! I love to bake too :)