Saturday, October 4, 2008

A weekend with Nana and Papa Bill Leatherman...

This past weekend we:
went to the Farmer's Market downtown...
Isaac went to his first college football game...did great!Charleston Southern,had a yummy meal at a great Greek restaurant in NorthCharleston,noticed how big litte sister is getting (almost 8 weeks old),
went to church at the Dream Center and then lunc h out a Panera Bread...while mommy fed in the car. b/c she is not ready for public..yet...we had a great time though..some mommy daughter time. I will have to say nursing is much easier this time around. We are still trying daily to catch up on our sleep...soon hopefully through the night..
I love that my friends are patient with me..this 2 thing is not easy...right Jennie and Lee? But such a blessing...










3 comments:

Jennie said...

she is precious and looks so much like isaac!
isaac is getting so big!
miss you!

The Knight Family said...

Look at your beautiful little family! I still can't get over Isaac's curls, I just love them! And Olivia-Ryan is getting to be so big, so fast :)

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Olivia Ryan IS getting so big and she is so cute! I just love babies with dark hair! Ya'll are such a cute lil' family!!