Sunday, October 19, 2008

She is growing .....




Taking some random shots of the two of them together lately and a few of her apart..she is changing soo much..I think she just wore this outfit for the last time tonight (10/26) because she is growing out of it...quite the cutie here even looks like she is smiling...we are working on tummy time every other feeding. I had my first Pampered Chef party on Saturday at my friend Adelle's home..Cindy my good friend hosted it...we had a blast and I got a Mary Kay make-over for the holiday look...so fun! oh! isaac has a fever blister on his lip so we are not going to take him to church on Sunday...call the dr. monday to see what to do..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is almost 3 months old!!! It's crazy how fast time goes by. I need to see her ASAP!