Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just me and the baby..What do I do??





Well I have been praying and trying to find a school type/mommy'smorning out/child's day out program...oh my!! the Lord led me to Deer Park Baptist Church!! love it!! We decided today would be the day to check it out and start Thursday..well after going there we met Mrs. Absher..and she showed us around and met Isaac's teachers and classmates.. I didn't take the camera but will next week because Grandma Brace takes him tomorrow (dentist) and don't want her to have more than she has to do....anyway....he goes 2 days a week and so far as of today loves it!!they keep their doors all locked which i love!


Olivia-Ryan and I came home to relax and feed, make a picnic lunch to eat with brother and then we were off to pick him up..here she is in her fav. well not her fav. but daily is in this...carseat.and by the way..i do not like the screaming that goes on in the care from babies.. i did better I guess with Isaac..you would think it's easier to ignore but it's harder to deal with not sure if it's girl, acid reflux...not sure...

she is lifting her head now about 2 inches from the floor, cooing andsmiling at me..not at camera quite yet, waving hands alot, turning her head in one motion all the way to the other side. Olivia- Ryan loves baths from Daddy and loves snuggling with mommy...the acid reflux is soo much better with meds....preacid...totally recommend it! put in little spoon with drops of water not the dropper..lose medicine and after the first feeding the am...b/c she is asleep 15 min. before feeding (hopefully)

2 comments:

The Knight Family said...

Sounds like a great thing that you get some special time with Olivia-Ryan while Isaac is at school. So fun for him too! Addie loved lookiing at all the pictures of "cute baby Livia"! She now knows 2 babies named Olivia, so when ours arrives (boy or girl) she'll probably call him/her Livia no matter what :)

Crystal said...

I'm glad you found a program that you are happy with for Isaac. Jake goes 1 day a week and I LOVE it! He seems excited about it too, which is so cute. He is very proud of his art projects, et.