Friday, February 22, 2008

All Nana's boys....with a little help from their parents...

We had a great trip last weekend to see Dad's team play. Nana bought shirts for the little boys to wear.i think Jake (now in 5th grade in white shirt..forgot his..too cool for school)ha! That is my brother with my sweet sister-in-law Michelle....i look way prego here but i promise it is the angle and the shirt...you know those under up pictures..never good! still trying to figure out the backpost..again this was last weekend. help me please jessica..come on over and help!!hA!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

All boys...what fun! :)

Heather Plis said...

oh my word...you are pregnant? OK so it really has been too long since we've talked. I do miss your sunshiny smile and uplifting spirit! CONGRATS!

Jessica said...

hey you. let me know when you want help on the posting, or maybe we'll try on the phone sometime soon. love the pix.