Saturday, February 23, 2008

Total Family Time


Headed to the Children's museum today. Isaac had a blast. We loved watching him get into everything. Chris and I were both tired today but did quite a low day with walking around neighborhood, playing with Isaac in backyard..eatting yummy leftover take-out Olive Garden salad and breadsticks. yumm craving lately...seriously I bought the jumbo $13.95 salad!! ha! Listening to my dad's last home basketball game now while Chris rests and watches ice hockey...loving our low key day.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love that chris is standing at the end of the wall with your (our matching) vera bradley diaper bag slung over his shoulder without a car in the world. Good for him for proudly carrying a vera and its actually ON his shoulder. :) I am so jealous that you are close to Olive Garden.... yummmmmm. If they ever put one in Mt P, I will be in trouble.