Thursday, February 28, 2008

Isaac's first time to Ready Set, Jump!!

ON Tuesday morning....Finally I now figured how to put more than one photo on a post...yeah!! This is Isaac and our fun neighbors Mrs.Emily, Abby and Katlyn. We had the whole place to ourselves....it was only $3 for my moms in the know tag/discount and $4 regularly!! what fun!!! Isaac was very tired but had a blast and so did I. We did truck up the big slide and go down it...he loved it!! If you haven't been there in about 3 weeks they have added some new pieces!! It opened at 10am and we were there til 11:20am.









2 comments:

Jennie said...

Looks like so much fun!

Crystal said...

I always want to write what Jennie writes, but then see her comment and have to think of something different! :) Great minds think alike!
I've never been to a jump place, but it looks like great fun! I love Isaac's hair- how it's getting longer and curly.