Monday, February 25, 2008

Thanks Aunt Emmie!!

I love my firemen's hat I got the other weekend while in NC. Isaac got to visit some of my girlfriends from Pinehurst while we were having a PC party....Em gave Isaac a firemen's hat. This is Isaac having some pack-in-play time one morning this week. Isaac in the past couple days is starting to put whole words together. Today was egg and oh..something else. He ate in his new booster chair tonight. He did well except today he was more excited about the chair than eatting. I spoke too soon...some teething going on today...woke up at 5:30am and then only napped for about 1 1/2 with a runny nost crying hard core...maybe that's why I'm soo tired ha! good though. he'e very healthy. I got to talk to my friend Heather tonight on the phone..sooo exciting! Isaac gets to see her again this weekend. Heather was the first friend to hold Isaac the day we came home from the hospital..and is getting ready to have her own bundle of joy in April....Jeshua...Marti and I are having a shower for her and Ray this Saturday and we are very excited!!

2 comments:

Ashley and Darrell said...

awww isnt he the cutest thing ever, i love your page and your really great at updating :)

Christie said...

Isaac is just too cute! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
<3 Christie