Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wild Wednesday

Hello blogger fans! Wow it's been a wild week up til now. Last week after my update I got ill with a little stomach bug...that lasted til wednesday and then trying to get ready to head out of town Friday to see my family and my Dad's basketball team play at Guilford College. Dad has been coaching for many years and is head coach at Bridgewater College in Bridgewater, VA. Chris, Isaac and I had a great trip. It takes about 4 hours to get there and well worth the drive. We stayed at my folks house and loved just being there and resting. Saturday came along and mom and I got to spend some girlly time together before the big game at 3. Bridgewater did lose against Guilford, a nationally ranked team by less than 10 points. They gave it a go!!! After the game mom had family over for NC BBQ..well it was my sweet sister-in-law who made the recipes..from Paula Deen...always a hit!!
OH!! back up on the 12th of February I went to the doctor for a check up and they checked for about 5 min. to find the heartbeat ..and she said that baby won't stop it keeps going everywhere..she said you have a WILD one in there! great!! sooo we went to the big room and I actually got to see the baby and the heartbeat!! 140 beats a min..any guesses? we find out in about 6 weeks....more to come!! pictures too!!
anyway..getting back to this past weekend...after the food Chris and I got in the car and headed south to drop me off for some girlly time!! My wonderful friends have been wanting to help me out with Pampered Chef and we had a party Sunday...and wow what a turnout and soo much fun! Emily said, "I want a $1,000 show!!" well..they are close to it!! Lastly, Chris and Isaac came and picked me up and then off we are to home.....needless to say Isaac didn't sleep any except for maybe 2 min. before chris decided to stop for GAS!! LORD HELP ME!! ha!!
those of you that have kids know that when they sleep in the car it's not time to stop..oh well! we made it fun with lots of videos, drinks and snacks!!
Not sure what I did on Monday but it was a tiring recovery day...got home at 10:30pm.

oh!! lastly from last week..CHRIS and I celebrated our 3 year engagement anniversary on the 13th of February..we went out to Fonduely Yours in Mt. Pleasant and had a great time!! He is an amazing man, great hubby and absolutely wonderful...daddy!!!
wow i think that's all from last week....humm if i think of anymore I will let you know.

No comments: