Thursday, February 28, 2008

WE LOVE MRS. AMIE!!!

Oh what fun we had!! Amie came over for lunch, we visited and talked about nusery. Isaac did not nap at all yesterday..soo hopefully he will sleep for a long time today. Chris brought me home sweet beautiful flowers....as a sweet thought. We had our first official Wednesday night date night. We had some couch time, massaged each others backs and then watched a movie and I fell asleep at 8ish...bye for now.


Today was a big day for Isaac his nursery teacher came to see him...well to see me for instructions for helping out both services this Sunday....those of you praying for me to help out with nursery..it is working and I love it. Mrs. Amie and her husband Oliver are headed on a mission trip this Friday and need extra help...Isaac loves her!! soo fun.

No comments: