Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday, Monday so good to me...

Lately I have been singing song lines so I thought I would start adding a twist to our blog...with....name that tune!ha! Well Isaac and mommy had a great day today. We cleaned up the house today, did some laundry.(Isaac does try to help me with these things..vacuum, dust, laundry..umm lasts about 3 min.) Anyway..we were soo excited because Mrs. Jennie and Jake came to visit us today. I have really been wanting to get some one on one time with some friends from play group lately so I am starting now. checked. off the list- nursery yesterday- just hope the Lord helps me keep it up. Jake and Mrs. Jennie have been one of the first friends of baby Isaac and are 5 days apart. We had soo much fun today playing and hope to do it again very soon. One new thing Isaac did today way climb up the deck stairs holding no railing ---two steps by himself...whew wee..i was right behind him Pop...no worrying!!ha! Daddy is coming home now from our Love and Respect Small group we attend..thankful for such solid friends. 5,4,3,2,1....peace! (for all those old school Janet Jackson fans...and fomer cheerleading dancers!!ha)

No comments: