Monday, February 11, 2008

It's just another Maniac Monday.....

Hi there!! This title says it all...remember that song..name that tune. I know I haven't posted since last Thursday and are not quite sure how to go back to the dates I missed and type them in...anyone help me out?
Friday hummm took some pictures of Isaac and his new friend..ELMO...well that's how he responds to Who is your new friend? he responds ELMO. ha! too cute!
Friday Isaac and I hung out rested and I got ready for our Pampered Chef show that night. Chris and I have really enjoyed doing Pampered Chef together..he cooks, I talk..great combo!
Sat-Sunday was basically DADDY and ISAAC day. I had a combo show Saturday, Tastefully Simple and PC. Very fun!!
DADDY AND ISAAC hung out most of both days together b/c Sat. I was gone and Sunday felt under the weather...still do some but better. .just taking it easy....oh!! 13 weeks prego as of yesterday.
Today I did not feel well at all....layed on the couch with videos for Isaac and in the backyard in the sun. He did not want to nap today long....the worst teething going on...those of you that know...i have never heard crying like this.....on floor sobbing tears...might be a boy thing not sure.
Missed my part of small group tonight...hope it went well. Chris had some guys over tonight...Mark- one of Chris's best friends is soon to be married!! They had fun while I stayed in our office/guest room and felt good enought to get some pc done and emails.
oh!!! pictures will come soon....i need chris for it for the first few times...we uploaded all new pictures yesterday.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey Kristen,
I'm so glad to be able to keep up with you guys and hear what's new with Isaac. That is so cute about Elmo being his new friend. Jake got a laughing elmo for Christmas and he sits there and laughs along with it. :) Glad things are going so well for you guys!

Jessica said...

Hey girl-
When you are posting, slide down and look under the text box- i think it says "post options" in blue or something. If you click on that link- it opens up the date area. Just change the date to whatever you want. Wala!
jess