Friday, July 25, 2008

Big Boy bed as we speak...

As I type this I almost have tears in my eyes...yes tonight is the night Isaac is sleeping in a Big boy bed...small toddler bed our gracious friends gave us. He was crying like he has been doing since this virus...hope that is it. He might be a little unnerved but we will see...He did say he wanted to sleep in his Bi boy be.. aka..big boy bed.
Isaac would be crying like this if he was in his crib most likely. He is feeling somewhat better today still some fever and not much eatting but at lunch he ate all of his mac and cheese with sugar snap peas in it....can you tell I'm writing so I don't hear him cry...thank the Lord he is staying in his bed. The reason for big boy bed..is b/c..he did try to get out of his crib and as a wise one said..easier to deal with one child now rather than two real soon. We know these next few nights will be probably difficult but we are willing able and ready. Good night for now..I will let you know how it goes...the past two nights he has been up anyway so it's not much different if he wakes up again tonight..we are ready. shalom....going to cuddle with hubby while I get through this emotional time....

1 comment:

Jennie said...

wow,....let me know how it goes! did the fish bedding fit on it?