Thursday, July 24, 2008

Intra Virus...

Hi there! I have texted some of you to pray for Isaac and myself. Last night when Isaac got ready for bed he was saying he was cold. Then Chris wrapped him up and then after he went down around 7:30pm he was fine and tired..sort of warm..thought teething..well.....10:30pm came along and he was crying a weird hurting cry...Chris said..he's dreaming..well me mama knew something was up so I said please go get him...by the way..I couldn't sleep having pretty bad lower back pains..even in bed most of the night and couldn't get to sleep...nausea also...anyhoot back to Isaac well he had a fever of 100.5. gave him some motrin and tried to put him back down...screamed hard!! I got up with him not happy and rested on the couch for about 10 min. Put him down...then he never went back to sleep crying..Chris got him and layed on the couch with him..both fell asleep and after an hour or two Chris came to bed with Isaac sleeping on the couch from 3:30am-7:30am..never done this!!
Got up, no eatting just drinking..around 11am checked him and his fever was 102.2...oh my!! let's take a pool bath (cool) with bubbles, then we showered off the bubbles in our shower....ate lunch fever went down also after more Motrin.made dr. appt. for Chris to take him...3:45pm
Come to find out.....Intra Virus or Intro Virus..very common ..he got it...from it getting to his mouth through hands...go figure....anywhere it can happen and their are 75 other viruses similiar. Dr. T said let it run it's course..Isaac also had little bumps on the back on his mouth (sign for virus) all will go away..just hope me momma or daddy doesn't get it...not feeling well at all today...tv on all am just so I could be on the couch. somewhat better but contractions short every 20 min. continual pressure and back pain..Lord help me and soo much to do! seriously. any designers want to come help me??? thanks for your prayers and support.
hope to get it gone like now! ha!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh I will be praying for Isaac to have a quick recovery and for you to feel better too! Wish I was there to help!

Heather Plis said...

We just got over that...It lasted a total of about 4 1/2 days and had Gavin's fever spike to 103.7 two times! Then after the fever broke the tiny spots on his back quickly covered his entire torso. That lasted about 24 hours...then he was all better! It's a tough one though. We had to alternate motrin and tylenol every 3 hours to keep the fever at bay...under Dr. T's advice! I'll be praying Isaac is all better real soon! lots of love! Heather