Friday, July 11, 2008

Isaac is 22 months old today ...one more month til baby...

Wow we have a lot going on! Today I concentrated on having a fun day with Isaac. We first headed to AR_TI's house and Re-Re for some catch up time and Isaac keeps talking about Re-Re...(he also sees her at church now)..anyhoot..Marti and I packed the kids in our rental car til our van is ready ..suppose to be today..we will see..anyway we went to the Children's Museum downtown and had a blast. After the museum we headed to eat lunch at Juanita Greenberg's ? nacho grande..close by..got the kids quesadillas and we got more quesadilla, a cool one, and i ate a tacho salad...headed home and rested...soon after Isaac napped...we played a lot in his room to be...with big blue ball bouncing all over(room empty) and then practiced wearing our new big boy underpants...yes....well now that I am reading the book I don't think he is quite ready..he is still wetting his diapers a whole bunch and won't tell me when he really goes poopy....think we might hold off..don't want to push it..getting his big boy room ready is enough for now....new carpet in Wed. and then ...new room..pictures all taken...on post....well before the baby Aug. 11th ha!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh..so soon! do you need anything? what are your cravings right now?

The Knight Family said...

You mentioned van...did you end up getting one?! I can't believe you only have a month to go...enjoy those last kicks from the inside :)

The Tylers said...

How fun! We decided to wait on potty training too until AFTER baby! Sorry Thomas was a handful in the nursery. He has been very loving and clingy to us lately as if he knows what is about to happen! Talk to you soon. -Lee

The Brace Family said...

I'm doing well and just joined facebook...what am i thinking???? ha! We got our van and love it! detailed tomorrow..pictures to come a touring-honda, odyssey...Thomas was good for me..that made me feel great! craving...humm let me get back to you on that. trying to upload pics.ugh!