Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Is it time yet??

Hi there!
It's about that time for this little girl to come out and my body has not been doing that great waiting....about every other day I have hard day and don't want to get off the couch...praying alot...still doing consistent room time with Isaac but that is about it..b/c of the way I feel. As we speak I'm not sure why he is not napping today...I think over tired...I need to rest and lately my head is having a hard time sleeping, resting etc..even though I'm dog tired...anyone relate? lee? jennie?
Our whole big boy bed well he didn't go into it a whole night yet....we decided to just put another crib in there b/c we couldn't wait any longer and with everything else going on ...we def. need to get our sleep now and not staying up hearing an unhappy boy crying..at least when he did cry he stayed in his bed or right beside it (big boy bed)on all the pillows...listened well to stay put. We are ok about it and Isaac is thriving in his new room and new crib...Thanks be to God!
have pictures of his almost done room and prego belly shots..just not online yet...hope soon...also just getting to Olivia-Ryan's room...now it is painted as of last night...potpourri green..love it!!!!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

you are getting soooo close...hang in there and enjoy your last 1-2 weeks of rest!!! (easier said than done I know!)

Heather Plis said...

I understand the way you feel! You can do it! Remember "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil 4:13...my favorite verse!!!
Also don't worry about the big boy bed (although it doesn't sound like you are) Haley is still happily in her crib, sometimes things just need to happen in their own time. Take care and I hope you can find some rest time! lots of love, Heather :)

The Brace Family said...

thanks you all! needed those helpful comments..better day today...keep posting the scriptures!! lee hoping to get by before the weekend or on the weekend as a family..let me know what works best.

The Tylers said...

hang in there...we're praying ig time for you big time...typing with one hand ;)

Crystal said...

Hey! Don't worry about the bed thing at all! Isaac has seemed to move through every stage so quickly and just advances on to the next thing easily....one thing I've learned with Jake is that kids don't always "get" things right when we want them to, but it all works out in the long run and it won't even seem like a big deal later (i.e. Jake not walking until 17 months!)
Enjoy the ease of the crib while you can and his adjustment will probably be easier when it is his time to do it.
You are going to be such a wonderful mother of 2! I can't wait to see the room pics and belly pics.

The Knight Family said...

I can't believe you are getting so close to meeting your little sweetie! We'll be praying for you guys in the next few weeks!