Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First time obedience...starting this week...

Hi there! I just wanted to make a note for myself so when I publish this book it will keep up with what is going on in our family at different times and ages. Isaac turned 22 months about a week ago and with being pregnant I have slacked some with how I like to have things or we..during the work day for chris it is mostly me and Tanner (oh dog) helping out. First Isaac has been getting by with a lot lately and I said, "Chris...in my prego high hormonal voice....things have to get better around here or I will go wild once Olivia-Ryan comes.." soo we are using a timer....which I HIGHLY recommend b/c he loves it....I got one that I can take with me wherever I go..and a Mr. Reminder...flat spoon...First time obedience...if we ask Isaac to do something and he doesn't we either do timeout or Mr. Reminder comes out and he runs swiftly to do what he needed to be doing..I love it! Isaac and I visited A.J. today asa..Austin James Carpenter and his dear mom and friend Jessica. The boys did great together..we were even able to leave the room and while she was packing I hung out...we as girls multi task....and well with jess we can do that with each other..do 2-3 things at once and still totally catch up etc!! soo fun!
I brought Mr. Reminder and our new timer...it is working soo well......again if you need something new for your toddler try it..start with 5 min. and work up. amen! ha! oh!! this new facebook thing I'm trying out is taking me out of my blog time (like i do it regularly) so if i get slack either or you will understand.. prego....toddler...date time...clean...nap....etc. finally found all our pictures from early june and sitting here til all are uploaded!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

Girl, you better not slack with the blog...I am not into facebook or myspace so BLOGSPOT needs to be your #1 priority :) Just kidding. I think I am going to get a spoon and a timer as well. Feel free to take the spoon to church to introduce it to Thomas! HA!