Friday, July 18, 2008

Laura aka(La-La) and Lauren are our house guests...soo fun!

hi there! It's TGIF...I'm updating the blog Lee..ha! love your comments!
Anyhoot..hope you are well prego friend and you too Jennie. My friend from NC after college...we were Young Life leaders together and became like sisters overnight...well her and her daughter Lauren are visiting us through tomorrow afternoon. We are having a great time...very much practice with sharing, and having a sister etc...for Isaac..tough times but learning moments...Laura and I at times pulling our hair out...while they tough it out...Lord help me! ha!
Anyway today we went on an outing Children's Museum..ok Isaac was in a stroller this time b/c earlier this week I could not keep up with him and he kept trying to run away from me...no Mr. Reminder but stroller most of the time..he did great! We ate lunch at Joe Pasta..very good and quick! (fyi...Musuem goers) then back home for all to nap..isaac was down from 1pm-3:30pm. Grocery shopping for salmon for dinner and then Laura (LA-LA), Lauren and I went to the mall and Barnes and Noble after Isaac was down for the night at 7pm. good night for now!

1 comment:

Ashley and Darrell said...

sounds like you guys are having lots of fun!!!! cant wait for baby to be here :)