Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Having soo much fun the Nana and Papa Bill

More later but as we speak Isaac is outside playing with both his grandma's. First my dad, Papa Bill played baseball with a real sized bat and a tee with about 6 balls. I got some pictures to show you later. Isaac loves throwing the ball lefty more than hitting...my dad said GREAT throw Isaac..as my dad says..maybe he will be a pitcher?? humm have no idea..Papa Bill would love it. After baseball he got in his pool and then in the sprinkler as Mommy waters the dry spots in our backyard..2 things at one time.
Isaac has already had a packed day. Yesterday was are first full day with Nana and Papa and Nana, Isaac and I went to get some containers to start organizing the closets (thanks Lee!!) Then Nana took us to lunch at Zaxby's..Isaac did very well and loved the grilled cheese with a few frys to dip into ketchup and some of my Ceasar salad..loves salad with crotons and lots of dressing. Isaac napped yesterday from 12:45pm-4pm..wow!! I was out and ran errands..got 2 pair of long shorts and a cute top for a few more date nights before the arrival of Olivia-Ryan. I also picked up some great clothes from my friend Kellie...0-3 months!! soo excited doing laundry and getting everything ready....fun!!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

Thanks for the shout out! sounds like you guys have been super busy. Don't send yourself into labor...I would be very jealous if Olivia Ryan beat Ellison :)