Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellison and Torri!!!

Today...well yesterday...I'm back posting b/c I had a conference call today for Pampered Chef and no nap soo I thought I'd catch up and blog and read blogs....Happy birthday sweet Ellison!! Ellison was born today..proud parents Lee and Jaime and brother, Thomas. Ellison will be exactly 3 weeks older than Olivia-Ryan (if we keep our c-section to that date) Olivia-Ryan will be here on the 11th of August..and we are soo excited.
Also my great friend from college also had a birthday today. By the way....Lee she is very intelligent, right/left brain elem. school teacher (before baby boy) and is sooo full of fun and excitment!! just like Ellison! very much a strong leader!!
hugs to both mommies and birthday girls!!!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

So I just sat down to read your posts...HOW SWEET ARE YOU! Thanks for the kinds words though I must disagree about the compliments towards me. I can't wait to meet your baby...we are praying for you. Seriously, once Isaac gets better, I can TOTALLY come help get the baby's room ready...that is SOOOOOO fun!